Monday, 20 August 2012

Hello?

What do you say on your first ever public appearance to the world wide web? I guess I should start with the formalities.



First thing you should know about me is that although I don't 'give up' on things, I leave things I intend to do unaccomplished  For example, it is now the forth week of summer, and I haven't so much as thought to start learning the guitar I received at the start. So i thought to myself, will my life in 3 years-when I'm 18-just be an unfulfilled mess or will I have achieved things I want to achieve? You may be wondering- why create a  blog? The truth is, its because I want to. Simple as that. I don't have much self-confidence, yet I tell others to have confidence. So for me, this is the perfect medium. 


Maybe I'm doing this out of curiosity. Will I actually continue with something?  Or will I fail like previous attempts. Maybe this is all just wishful thinking or maybe just writing this will inspire me to pick up that guitar just sat over there and strum a few shockingly awful chords. Who knows?


So I'd just like to leave you with a goodbye, a  farewell, an adieu, and a song.





No comments:

Post a Comment